Time For A Change Sunday


It's Time Change Sunday -- Time for a Change!

I need an attitude adjustment.

I admit, I've always hated the spring time change.

Every spring, on the first Sunday of April, our worship attendance plummets by about a third -- it's almost always one of the four lowest of the year.

I groaned as I crawled out of bed this morning. It felt like 4:30 a.m., and I thought, who in the world thought of this crazy idea??

But now, an hour or so later, I've opened up the church, prayed through the sanctuary and all the classrooms, and my energy tank is filling up!

God is reminding me that Time Change Sunday doesn't bother Him one bit -- He can operate just fine with it!

So -- it's Time Change alright -- time for a change in my attitude.

No matter what time it is -- it's time to Praise the Lord!

I believe God is going to do something special this morning!

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Next time, change your clock on Saturday!
    We did this as an April Fool's joke on Saturday morning, but actually, it worked out pretty well. We didn't have to worry about forgetting to do it later, and we woke up rested and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies