Archie Manning


I feel like Archie Manning.

My son, Adam, preached at the Gull Lake Wesleyan Church yesterday! He's home from his first year at Bethany Bible College, and is developing into an outstanding minister of the Gospel.

This week, he has been invited to Indiana Wesleyan for a Conference hosted by the Wesleyan College presidents. Leaders from across the denomination are gathering to dialogue about how to bring unchanging Truth to a rapidly changing culture.

That makes me a happy pappy.

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Mark(happy pappy)
    Nothing is as rewarding as having your children in ministry.
    I have three out of 4 in ministry. 2 are pastors,1 teaching in Bible Sghool and the other is a member of our church.He is an honor graduate of HVAC school
    and is presently installing AC in our church!May God bless our children!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession