I'm not really a party animal. In fact, usually, if I'm invited to a party of some sort or another, I try to find a good reason to graciously decline the invitation. It's not that I don't enjoy people, mind you. In general, they're fantastic. Like Will Rogers said, "I've never met a man I didn't like." I am thankful for all my good friends. Yep, I like people a lot -- but I dislike going to parties. (Although, if I get stuck and actually end up attending one, it usually turns out better than I imagined. In the car, on the way home, I've heard Cathy say more than once, "There now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" I reply with a mumble and grunt, because I know she's right. Still -- I'm not an eager party-goer, and seriously doubt if I will ever become one. Do you know what kind of party is the most common? Birthday? Graduation? Aniversary? You'll never guess! The party held most frequently is. . . The Pity Party! As a minis...
I is a hard thing to see people in positions like that have these things happen
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda waiting to see how the whole thing shakes down in the end - - - - - was he set up???
ReplyDeleteBUT - - - my mom used to quote this to me all the time, and it is ALWAYS true:
"Be sure your sins will find you out."
Thanks to good old KJV
he said it "sort of" wasn't so . . .
ReplyDelete-- ziggy
As my husband, Sam, always says..."If it looks like a skunk and smells like a skunk, then it's a skunk."
ReplyDelete