Crummy Ideas

I'll tell you when people grow old. It's when their dreams die.

People can be old at thirty and young at eighty. It's a matter of vision, perspective, and expectancy!

Dreams are the stuff hope is made of. Everything we see started with a dream. It was just an idea seed that sprouted into something spectacular.

Before there was a computer, there was a dream.
Before there was a car, there was a dream.
Before there was a rocket, there was a dream.

Folks commonly say, "seeing is believing," but I think the opposite is true. "Believing is seeing!"

Everything starts with a dream. You have to believe it to conceive it.

Of course, there are many dud ideas. There are lots of creative thoughts that fizzle. I'm pretty good at thinking up duds.

Generally speaking, I produce hundred crummy ideas to every good one.

Now I could just quit, and say, "My ideas just aren't worth a hoot." But I can't settle for that! If I keep cranking 'em out, sooner or later a good one is bound to pop up!

I share the sentiments of the bard who said:

"I've dreamed many dreams that never came true.
I've seen them vanish at dawn.
But I've realized enough of my dreams, thank God,
to make me want to dream on."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies