I'm not really a party animal. In fact, usually, if I'm invited to a party of some sort or another, I try to find a good reason to graciously decline the invitation. It's not that I don't enjoy people, mind you. In general, they're fantastic. Like Will Rogers said, "I've never met a man I didn't like." I am thankful for all my good friends. Yep, I like people a lot -- but I dislike going to parties. (Although, if I get stuck and actually end up attending one, it usually turns out better than I imagined. In the car, on the way home, I've heard Cathy say more than once, "There now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" I reply with a mumble and grunt, because I know she's right. Still -- I'm not an eager party-goer, and seriously doubt if I will ever become one. Do you know what kind of party is the most common? Birthday? Graduation? Aniversary? You'll never guess! The party held most frequently is. . . The Pity Party! As a minis...
I finally, after two and a half years of blogging, figured out how to make a link list - - - go find yourself on my list!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteOoops - - - I've only been blogging one and a half years.
ReplyDeleteI already put an answer to your comment on my blog.
GO PACK!!!! I'm watching AND pulling for you. I WILL pull for you up until and if you meet my Colts.
:-)
Hip Hip Hooray for the SNOW PACK!!! Who do you suppose you'll play next week? Giants or Cowboys????
ReplyDeleteThat nasty old Fat Linebacker sang on my Colts today - - - now it's up to your Pack. Think you have it in you to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl???? I sure hope SOMEONE has it in them.
ReplyDeleteMaybe the chargers will? San Doego and Green Bay would make a really nice matchup on February 1. Cora
ReplyDelete