Apostles and Earrings
I wonder if this belonged to one of the apostles? Simon the Zealot strikes me as the kind of guy who would wear an earring. I recall the time, when I was graduating from seminary, I received an invitation to start a new congregation in a college town. In the letter, they outlined the vision, the demographics of the community, and their expectations for the pastor. The letter ended with a p.s. -- "and of course, your wife will not be permitted to wear earrings." They forgot say anything about ME wearing earrings. For a while, I was tempted to go ahead, take the position, and get my ear pierced.
OK. Maybe I am really out of the loop. But who in the world is Mike Sapp?
ReplyDeleteSorry, I mean Warren Sapp. I don't know who he is either.
ReplyDeleteNFL football defensive tackle. Weighs more than my entire family of 6.
ReplyDeleteMore info about his retirement.
http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_7879363?nclick_check=1
and favre is praising the Lord
ReplyDelete