Apostles and Earrings
I wonder if this belonged to one of the apostles? Simon the Zealot strikes me as the kind of guy who would wear an earring. I recall the time, when I was graduating from seminary, I received an invitation to start a new congregation in a college town. In the letter, they outlined the vision, the demographics of the community, and their expectations for the pastor. The letter ended with a p.s. -- "and of course, your wife will not be permitted to wear earrings." They forgot say anything about ME wearing earrings. For a while, I was tempted to go ahead, take the position, and get my ear pierced.

Oh how happy this makes me!!!!
ReplyDeleteDavid (this time under the guise of Eli) has done it again!!!
I'm home from school sick with a nasty February Cold and am sooooo glad to find that you have opened this topic on your blog!!!!
I hope all the pundits who worked over Plaxico ll week will step up, be a man, an APOLOGIZE just as publicly ad they CRITICIZED his predicted score. Seems even HE was a bit on the HIGH side in his prediction.