I'm not really a party animal. In fact, usually, if I'm invited to a party of some sort or another, I try to find a good reason to graciously decline the invitation. It's not that I don't enjoy people, mind you. In general, they're fantastic. Like Will Rogers said, "I've never met a man I didn't like." I am thankful for all my good friends. Yep, I like people a lot -- but I dislike going to parties. (Although, if I get stuck and actually end up attending one, it usually turns out better than I imagined. In the car, on the way home, I've heard Cathy say more than once, "There now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" I reply with a mumble and grunt, because I know she's right. Still -- I'm not an eager party-goer, and seriously doubt if I will ever become one. Do you know what kind of party is the most common? Birthday? Graduation? Aniversary? You'll never guess! The party held most frequently is. . . The Pity Party! As a minis...
OH MY WORD!! I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW.
ReplyDeleteWell...at least thank you profusely. I really needed a site like this.
THANK YOU.
I have been using ZipSkinny for about six months now... as a missionary here in the mountains of West Virginia, ZipSkinny has become one of my most important ministry tools.
ReplyDeleteI am a stats guy, and used to pour over the Census website for hours to find what I can get in a few clicks on ZipSkinny.
It has helped us to decide where to plant our next mission sites, and has helped to see the vision of where we need to be going as a ministry.
GREAT TOOL!
Let me add my word of thanks. In just two clicks, I found out a great deal about the place God has called us to serve. I'm looking forward to punching in several of the other surrounding zip codes, to see how they compare. Keep up the good work. Dale
ReplyDeleteIt has helped us decide where to plant.
ReplyDeleteSo much better than the 'build it and they will come' mentality.