Easter Wipe Out

I preached at four services this morning, as well as twice on Good Friday -- and now, this afternoon, I'm totally wiped out.

It's a good kind of wipe out, however.

The services went really well this morning, and I think a lot of people were inspired to love God more -- at least that was I intended to happen. In all, we had over 950 in church today.

At our early 7:00 a.m. service, we had the privilege of baptizing six people. It was, indeed, a heartwarming experience!

Now, hopefully, I can rest up tomorrow, for the upcoming week, which includes two funerals.

At least you can say this -- A pastor's life is never boring.

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:53 PM

    Mark we know how you feel! I was telling Dale today that sometimes we spend so much time preparing for Christmas and Easter, that we are too tired to enjoy the day. Today was totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:26 PM

    Boo Hoo

    You only work 1 day a week :)

    Jonathan Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need to take some time off and want to come to a Michigan wedding in May, e-mail me.

    - Justin

    theoutreachguy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:15 AM

    Thank you so much for giving your all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:04 AM

    If you truly love what you do, you never work a day in your life.

    I do not have to go to work, I get to go to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:11 AM

    Doing what you love can still be exhausting at times! Thank you for never taking what you do lightly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Apostles and Earrings