Take Two Pills and Call Me In the Morning

RX For Spiritual Health:

Starting Ash Wednesday (Feb. 25) and continuing though Easter Sunday (April 12)
Take Two Spiritual Pills Three Times a Day

1) Before You Get Out of Bed:

“This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it” (Psalm 118:24)

“Satisfy me in the morning with your unfailing love that I may sing for joy and be glad all my days. (Psalm 90:14)

2) At Mid-Day, During Lunch:

“All things work together for good for those who love the Lord” (Rom. 8:28)
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (Phil 4:13)

3) In the Evening as You are Preparing for Bed:

“I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you, alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." (Psalm 4:8)
“When I lie down, I will not be afraid. When I lie down, my sleep will be sweet." (Prov. 3:24)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies