How Would You Answer My Friend?

A friend recently e-mailed me with a few questions about the nature of the soul.  I'm wondering how you would answer them:

Does everyone have a soul?


Does only the soul go to heaven?

What does a soul look like?

Has anyone ever seen a soul?

I have heard the expression, "I looked into his eyes and saw his soul". Is this possible?

Can one physically touch a soul?

Can one communicate with a soul?

What's inside a soul? Does the holy spirit reside inside the soul?

Does satan have a soul?

Is "soul food" good for the soul?

Where is the soul located?

Is the soul any certain color....white, black, red???

Does God, the angels, any spiritual being communicate with the soul?

Does the soul ever leave you.....visit heaven? Go on vacation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies