The Church Builder

I just finished reading The Church Builder, an action packed novel by A. L. Shields.  It's the story of attorney, Bethany Barclay, who unwittingly becomes embroiled in a struggle between mysterious forces of good and evil.

Falsely accused of murder, the story traces her desperate search for truth, while avoiding capture by both the law and the "bad guys" (whoever they are.)

It's a riveting page turner with twists and turns galore, as the reader keep wondering what's coming next, all the way to the end.

Shields' style reminds me somewhat of one my favorite mystery authors, Harlan Coban.

Purchase here

(A complimentary copy of this book was provided to my by the publishers for impartial review on this blog.  I was not obligated to provide a favorable review.)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies