Wedding Bells

Congratulations to Dr. Wesley Duewel and his new bride, Hilda, who were married at the end of December.
Dr. Duewel , 92, is an amazing man of faith and prayer. His inspiring writings have blessed people all over the world. 1.7 million of his books are now in circulation in 61 languages.

My favorite, Ablaze for God, has had a tremendous impact on my life, personally, as well as our congregation. It is the best book in my personal library besides the Bible.

We were honored to have Dr. Duewel as our special guest at Hayward Wesleyan Church last November. (I blogged about it here and here.) During the process, I became acquainted with Hilda.

She is a special lady, full of grace and love for the Lord. For many years, she has served as Dr. Duewel's capable administrative assistant.

Now, she stands beside him as his wife!

Both Dr. Duewel and Hilda lost their first companion by death. I am so happy that God drew them to each other for this special chapter in their lives.

Congratulations are certainly in order for the Duewel's!! The Wedding Bells are chiming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies