Superpastor Revisited



Wait a minute! There IS a Superpastor!

Not me, of course. Not Bill Hybels, and not even Rick Warren (although it is super that this pastor made it on the Oprah Winfrey Show yesterday!)

No -- there is ONE Superpastor -- and his name is Jesus!

"May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenan brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that Great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to Him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen."
-- Hebrews 13:20-21

"The Lord is my Shepherd. . ." -- Psalm 23:1

I might be a pastor -- but I'm not The Shepherd (Superpastor). I'm just a sheep!

The job description for sheep: Stay close to the shepherd, follow his voice, and feed in his pastures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Apostles and Earrings