Wilbur


I saw today that my friend, Wilbur Williams, was recently honored as "A Friend of Israel."

"Mi Amigo, Su Amigo" Does that mean I'm a friend of Israel too?

I've had the opportunity to go to Israel a couple of times -- the second time with Dr. Williams. He is a delightful and inspiring guide -- a walking Bible encyclopedia!

An authority on the Old Testament and Biblical Archaeology, Dr. Williams teaches at my alma mater, Indiana Wesleyan University. He's been to Israel over 100 times.

I'm hoping to bring some people from our church and go with him next May.

A trip to the Holy Land is like a "fifth Gospel" -- it brings the Bible to life!

Comments

  1. Jeremy would like to go with you to the Holy Land if it works out...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Apostles and Earrings