Canadian Thanksgiving


Adam came home from Bethany Bible College (in Sussex, New Brunswick) for the weekend! Suddenly, Canadian Thanksgiving has gained a new importance for the Wilson's.

Yesterday, our family celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving -- complete with a turkey feast! It also happened to be Adam's 19th Birthday, so we had a double header!

Now, this morning, I've just dropped Adam off at the airport for his flight back east. As he is flying, my spirit is sagging.

It was such a delight to be with him -- but the weekend went by too quickly, and now I'm left with warm memories and a heavy heart.

Comments

  1. Tough, huh? Having Nathan so far away has given me a new understanding of my parents' need to see me, hear from me, know I'm doing OK--even at MY age!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies