The Art of Managing Church Staff


My friend, Dan Reiland, wrote a great article for Senior Pastors about managing church staff. It is dealing primarily with paid pastoral staff -- but there is also an excellent sidebar regarding volunteer staff.

Dan's the Executive Pastor at Crossroads Community Church near Atlanta -- and we've been friends for a long time -- all the way back to when he directed High School Camp, and I was a counselor.

His article is good, because it reminds us of the importance of good leadership. A congregation will never grow beyond its leaders. (At least, not healthy growth.)

I am thankful to have a staff of Eagles! My staff is a lot like Moses' -- they've been known to both part seas and destroy pestilence. I lean on them a lot!

Comments

  1. I am glad that Mr.Dan Reiland wrote this post,it's very valuable for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in his post.
    Thanks to you for sharing this great article through your blog.

    More Details:
    Church Jobs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession