Proverbs 31 Servant Girls


Lisa Johnson, sent a follow up to her original e-mail on Proverbs 31. This is really good too:

Greetings! I have had a few more observations about Proverbs 31 Woman today, and I would like to share them with you.

In my previous letter, I commented... okay,whined, about not having any servant girls. You will not believe what I found in my house today. Servant girls! I am surrounded by them! Let me introduce them to you...

Ms. Wilma Washer and her fellow employee Miss Debbie Dryer (No trips to the river for me!)
Miss Dolly Dishwasher (she even retrieves her own water AND heats it up!)
Ms. Mary Microwave (Wow... is she ever quick on her feet!)
Miss Farrah Furnace (I never have to worry about stoking the fire... even throughout the night!)
Ms. Hannah Hot Water Heater (How nice to have hot water on a moments notice. She'll even fill my tub!)
Miss Olivia Oven and her helper Susie Stovetop (What a team they are. No trips to the woodpile in the early dawn!)


As you can see, I am blessed with many servant girls. I'm sure you are too! You know them well, but do you know their names? Name them, be kind to them, and never take them for granted. They show up for work every day without complaining, and you never have to worry about them running off with the stable boys!

I hope this has brightened your day a bit. Now girlfriends, enjoy being the Lady of the House, and find joy in doing your work among such lovely, hard working servant girls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies