That's Entertainment!


It seems to me, the Nigerians enjoy their worship services more than we Americans. This is a picture of an ordination service connected with MCMA Africa.

It looks a lot more exciting than the service when I was ordained. Nobody tossed me in the air. We just bowed our heads.

While the Nigerians are taking the world for Christ, American Christians are fussing over how much we should hide from the world.

A Rockford, IL church decided to declare themselves as anti-entertainment. I understand what they are trying to say, but I seriously doubt that this approach would go over very well with the Nigerians.

Comments

  1. I stand behind you...

    These all seem to be traits of a worldy way of thinking. We'd rather get in a fight than get in forgiveness (or critical thinking...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies