An Eagle Flew and the Angels Rejoiced!


Tiffany committed her life to Christ today!

She's been on a long spiritual quest. As a Native American young lady, she has had many negative experiences with "christians" and "churches." It was a big and courageous decision.

A while back, she began attending our mentoring program for single moms. I recall, her saying once, "I don't like Christianity too much -- but I sure like you people."

And the Lord has been drawing her to Himself, slowly and steadily, with his love. She's been attending church every Sunday lately. Several people have played significant roles in her faith journey.

And today, with the encouraging help of Pastor Loretta, she took the leap of faith!

This morning she thought, "Maybe today I should commit my life to Christ."
Just seconds later, she looked up and saw a bald eagle circling overhead.

That was God's confirmation!

When Tiffany told me the great news, I dashed to my office and brought back a birthday present: a mother eagle figurine. It has been collecting dust on my desk. Now, it has a better job -- inspiring fresh faith in a new home!

"I have carried you on eagle's wings and brought you to myself." Ex. 19:4

Happy Birthday, Tiffany! The angels are rejoicing in your newfound peace.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:25 PM

    so cool! will pray for tiffany.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies