Losing Hair


This morning, as I was stepping out of the shower, I noticed extra hair in the drain.

"Oh no," I fretted, "I sure hope that hair didn't come from me!"

Then I realized the stupidity of that selfish statement.

Would I really rather have somebody else in my family losing hair? Would I wish that upon my wife? My kids?

No way!!

If anybody must go bald in the Wilson house, I volunteer! O Lord, let it be me and not them! After all, the cueball Kojak look is back in style these days.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:21 AM

    Good Morning Mark! It's okay to go bald.I've been told by some pretty wise folically challenged guys that you can't have hair and brains both!!!!!!!!!!!! If that's the case I'm supposed to be getting smarter each day! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:13 AM

    Better to lose your hair than to lose your head.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies