Fun Farewell


Despite common misconceptions, there IS something north of Hayward after all.

Our family took Adam to the airport in Thunder Bay yesterday, where he flew back for his second year at Bethany Bible College in Sussex, New Brunswick.

Surprisingly, it wasn't nearly as hard to say goodbye the second time around. Last year, I was a basket case. This year, I prayed with him, hugged him, told him I loved him, and off he went through the security gate. Off I went back to the water slide at the hotel!

The rest of us spent yesterday as tourists. We visited Kakabeka Falls (the Niagara of the North) and then, we went back in time and spent most of the afternoon at historic Fort Williams.

On the long drive home, we stopped off for pictures at Split Rock Lighthouse, and then to pay our respects at Father Baraga's Cross.

That was the funnest farewell trip I've ever had!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Apostles and Earrings