Late Breaking News


What a surprise to find that my lovely lady has added a comment!

Just so you don't miss it:

It's Friday evening, and it's been the first chance I have had to see a computer since Sunday...Mark told me that he was keeping people up-dated this way. I AM SO TOUCHED!!!

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers and support! Thank you all for looking after my husband and children while I can't be around to do those daily things that add up to love!

I love you all so much...what a wonderful "family" I have...The flowers are beautiful...Thank you!

And, by the way, Honey, the jello was in those little round containers, so it was actually 3 very "well-rounded" meals! :)

Cathy (Wilson)

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:12 PM

    It is great to know that you are feeling better, Cathy. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. You have blessed my life. I pray for your continued recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession