New Teacher


This week, Cathy is taking it easy -- which goes against her grain. In all our years together, she's always been busy doing SOMETHING.

People from the church have been so kind -- bringing food and get well wishes. Actually the real kindness in that is for our kids, who don't have to survive on my cooking! (Of course, they WOULD survive -- much like the p.o.w.'s in Siberia.

As our family homeschools, we started the year yesterday with a substitute teacher -- me! Cathy and I are switching roles this week. I'm the teacher and she's the principal.

How's it going? Let's just say that the new principal will most likely give a performance evaluation at the end of the week and the new teacher will be fired on the spot.

Cathy is getting a little better each day. I believe, with all my heart, that God is working a miracle.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:41 PM

    I tell ya what, Cathy makes homeschooling look easy! I have had to really keep my patience the last couple days. BUT, we are having fun. I spent our History hour this morning lecturing on why History is important. I can only hope I got through! I am glad Cathy is feeling beter and I know she'll be back to being the busy bee she is. Did the Doc say that maybe her p-a-n-c-r-e-a-t-i-t-u-s was caused by exhaustion? That wouldn't surprise me! Anyway, Mark, I am sure you deserve more credit than you give yourself on being a Substitute Teacher. I think your doing good if the kids aren't blowing spit wads at you or making faces every time you turn your back.

    Mrs. O'Hare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:45 PM

    oops....p-a-n-c-r-e-a-t-i-t-i-s

    Amber O'Hare

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies