Prayer Shawl


Tonight, the doctor told Cathy that her rapid recovery was absolutely astounding.
She replied, "I have a lot of people praying for me."
He responded, "Well, I'd have to call this one a miracle."

Also, she had the opportunity to pray with a 19 year old college student, who was worried about her seriously ill mother. God used Cathy to be a real encouragement and blessing to the young lady -- and then she arranged for me to bring a prayer shawl for them.

Cathy told me she will always treasure the prayer shawl we provided for her. It reminds her that God is present in all our situations. I'm grateful for the ladies of the church who have undertaken this powerful ministry to the sick.

Kudos to the Prayer Shawl ladies!

(By the way, we are going to host a Prayer Shawl Retreat at the church next month.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies