Update on Cathy

Today's her first day without meds. We saw the doctor yesterday, and he is very pleased with her progress.

The cause is still a mystery. They have scheduled a "scope" test next Tuesday in Duluth, which may give us some answers. In the meantime, she's getting a little better every day.

She's been released to drive today -- so, now I'll have a dickens of a time keeping up. (Actually, she doesn't have lots of extra energy this morning, so maybe I'll be able to keep up after all.)

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:46 PM

    Thanks for posting updates, Mark. I haven't been able to get through to the house yet, but at least I feel "in the loop" thanks to your site. Don't worry, nothing wrong with your phone - I can't remember to call at a convenient time and I don't want to call at an inconvenient time. Love to all, "Aunt Nancy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:46 PM

    Sam and I just returned from a long vacation to heal our bodies and souls. Glad to find that Cathy is constantly improving.

    Linda Weaver Wilson

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Apostles and Earrings