49 Million

I found this powerful thought in a recent post by Keith Drury entitled, "I've Solved the Immigration Problem."

Since Roe V. Wade in 1973 this country has aborted the lives of 49 million children. That’s 49 million. These US citizens who were never born would be up to age 33 today.

Of course I condemn these deaths on moral grounds, but there are economic ones too.

These 49 million citizens would be building homes today, having children themselves, serving as customers for business… and paying taxes.

Sure, some would be on welfare and others would be in jail, but there would be plenty working to pay taxes—especially Social Security taxes.

Ironically the boomers destroyed 49 million of their kids who would have been able to foot the bill for their own impending retirement!

Comments

  1. I read Drury's post and I had to chuckle. I can just see the looks on the politician's faces as it is being proposed. What a GREAT idea! The key is getting them to see that it IS a life for a life and that we must cherish life.

    I also clicked on the abortion ticker and as I sat looking at that huge number, it changed. It adds numbers as you watch it, and my heart sank with a sadness of reality once again. It moved me to prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies