Power

The weak are supplied it.
The strong are denied it.

-- Darrelyn Tutt

Comments

  1. I needed to hear this today, Mark! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:04 PM

    Mark: Yesterday at both morning services I asked as did you for those who had come with a heavy burdon to mentally place it on the altar and then be seated while we, the congregation prayovers you for Jesus help. About 1/3rd of the congregation sat down at each service. Also some members did coment that that was what they needed this morning.

    Rich Nedrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark: Wednesday, November 23rd, we were in Nassau, Bahamas and it was cold, 58 degrees and the wind was blowing 40mph. I was in shorts and a sweatshirt, if you have never been there it is like sardines moving in a can, but the closer the better. I had my portable CD player with the Casting Crowns (Lifesong). everywhere you looked you saw religious stuff so of course I had to ask, do you know Him? they would look at me and I would say do you love Him, and when they figured out I was talking about Jesus, 90% of them said "Praise Him" so I would ask them if they wanted to hear something that would make them cry? when they would agree I would put on track 11 the reprise of lifesong, 2 out of the forty or so people I put it on, after about a minute, said, "I heard that on TBN", but the two, the first lady just put her hands in the air and the tears fell, the second was just before we had to leave and she put her head in her hands and rocked back and forth and the tears literally hit the floor I got Hugs from all of them but I prayed with the two for the others it was a fantastic trip to Nassau, I am so thankful because my 9 year old son saw all this with me. God was so cool that day. Praise Him! Praise Him!
    Blessings!
    Jack Diehl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black Friday we were in Cocoa Beach at the Merrit Square Mall, I am a Christian Clown, and last year I went there to hand out stickers and to have fun, when I met this gentleman who ask me who I worked for, I told him I worked for the Lord, nobody hired me I was there to hand out christian stickers and to have fun he asked me to come back, when I explained I lived in Delaware he said I guess that might be to long of a drive so I told him I would be back this year. He hired me to work in front of his business the "pretzel twister". He said he would pay me with all the lemonaide I could drink and pretzel's I could eat, we shook hands on it. Black Friday, 11:am Me and My brother in law show up, Jack-Oh! and Tom-Tom we handed out 300 stickers we told the story of how Jesus died for them 50 times to hundreds of people we showed people that Jesus was their best friend and we were in a Mall, we finished up around four thirty or so and when we got done the owner, Jay told me "thank you" He said this was a tough year he has four children and this year he just couldnt afford to send them to a Christian school and his eldest daughter was having a hard time understanding why you just cant talk about Jesus and he was having just as hard of a time explaining that if the kids at her new school dont know him they dont understand the love she has for him. And here is this happy fat clown getting hudres of people to scream (outside voices) I Love Jesus, to get his camera to work, and she was one of my helpers, with tears in his eyes he said thank you and we prayed, it was awesome! Oh yeah, The lemonaide is fresh squeezed and the prtzels are the bomb, to bad you cant eat in clown!
    Blessings!
    Jack Diehl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Apostles and Earrings