Blech!

I've been fighting a massive cold. Was in bed all day yesterday, and preached under the influence of Dayquil this morning. I felt like I was preaching with a cotton head.

Cathy took Adam to the airport this morning for his return to college in New Brunswick. He called a little while ago -- missed his connection in Detroit. Then, his redirected plane had mechanical problems.

Dr. Graham, the kind-hearted gent, who agreed to pick Adam up from the Bangor airport, now has an exta eight hours of waiting. Bless his heart.

Some days are like that.

Comments

  1. Hi Mark,
    It was great to see you at the conference, and what a fantastic conference it was. However, just so you don't feel left out in the cold (sorry about that)I too returned from Florida with a terrible cold. I rested yesterday and preached twice today with the help of cold medicine. I will be praying for your speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies