Blogging Break

I am leaving early tomorrow morning for a week of teaching pastors in Nicaragua. So, there won't be any posts here until I return.

Just seven years ago, we launched our partnership with Nicaragua. Since then, over 40 churches have been established. We've sent medical and construction teams from Wisconsin -- and each year, there is week of training for the pastors.

They've been after me for a long time to go -- and this year, it happened to work out for my schedule.

Honestly, I'd rather just stay home next week and be with my family. However, it was really important to our missions committee, and I know God has something to do down there.

So, I'll keep a good attitude and go willingly.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:13 PM

    Mark = Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers especially as you travel and minister.
    Rick Hudgens

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies