Jeff Williams

This afternoon, the astronaut, Jeff Williams stopped by my office to meet me. I was really honored that he took the time out of his busy schedule to pop in and say "Hi!" (This introduction was the work of our mutual friend, Nick Stengel.)
Just a few months ago, he was living on the space station. I think maybe, now that I know Jeff Williams, we should organize a missions trip to the moon!
A wedding party was taking pictures when Jeff came in -- so they asked him if he would be willing to pose with them. Now, he'll grace somebody's coffee table.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:24 AM

    WOW! Now that kinda introduction would never happen Down Under! So where do I sign up for the intergalactic mission trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just send me all your bank account numbers, and then I'll give you the details. :)

    Seriously -- Wayne, in the post about viewing the space station, I linked to a page of U.S. states. Sorry about leaving you out. You can get a schedule for Australia too.

    I'll post it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies