Missions Conference

Despite Friday's snow, the Conference went on without a hitch!

About 75 people braved the roads and plowed their way to church to hear Dr. Jim Lo give a powerful message on compassion. I was amazed at how he connected with everybody -- the little kids, the teenagers AND the senior citizens. Very few communicators can do that.

The events for men, women, children and teens yesterday were outstanding. The young people are at the very heart of our missions conference. We hope God will call them all to be missionaries.

Luis Martinez made it safely (although a day late), in time to preach a Spanish/English service at our Minong Church plant. There was a church full -- and a half dozen people prayed to receive Christ.

Luis is preaching this morning -- so I have the day off (sort of.) Actually, on a Sunday morning, it's harder on me NOT to preach than it is to preach.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:57 AM

    I know what you mean. It is much more difficult for me to sit while a 'future teacher' gives a presentation in one of my classes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies