Praying the Names of God

God's character is in his name. What do you need from Him today? Pray slowly through this list three times. One of these is the answer to your current situation. God has promised his presence. Claim it and bless your socks off!


Praying the Names of God

My Creator
My Shepherd
My King
My Dwelling Place
My Refuge
My Shield
My Husband
My Fortress
My Strong Tower
My Hope
My Righteousness
My One Who Is There
My Provider
My Peace
My Comforter
My Guide
My Rock
My Hope
My Healer
My Banner
My Father
My Living God

Comments

  1. God is good. More than one is the answer to my current situation. In fact, some are "the answer" for today and some are there building my faith for tomorrow. Thanks for sharing this. I needed this in my prayer time today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession