Spring Break In Wisconsin


Comments

  1. Anonymous1:40 PM

    Thanks Keith. Glad you stopped by. Actually, the picture was e-mailed to me by my Iowa pastor friend, Leslie White.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - - - its too funny anyway, whether its the northwoods of WI or some pond in Iowa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is Wisconsin -- and that's why my Iowa friend sent it to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is the kind of quality stuff that keeps us blogging! Perfect.

    Guptill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:22 AM

    Wow! Fantastic photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I printed out this picture and posted it in my classroom with the caption, "How did you spend YOUR spring break?"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Apostles and Earrings