There's Another Side to It


My grandmother used to make quilts. As a little boy, I couldn’t figure out by looking at the underside what the quilt would look like without looking on the top side to see the pattern that she was making.

Sometimes when I board an airplane there are dark clouds and it is raining. But in a few minutes the plane is above the clouds and the sun is shining. I can assure you that above the clouds in your life the sun is shining. God is still there despite any tragedy that you may be experiencing.

-- Billy Graham

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:21 PM

    THE WEAVER

    My life is but a weaving between the Lord and me;
    I cannot choose the colors He worketh steadily.

    Oftimes He weaveth sorrow and I in foolish pride forget He sees the upper and I, the underside.

    Not 'till the loom is silent and the shuttles cease to fly shall God unroll the canvas and explain the reason why.

    The dark threads are as needfull in the Weaver's skillfull hand as the threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies