A Tragedy

Our prayers go out to the families impacted by the horrifying and tragic bridge collapse in Minneapolis last evening. That hits awfully close to home, as my family and I have traversed that bridge on many occasions. We also have several Twin Cities people connected to Hayward Wesleyan Church.

As the details unfold today, and the death toll rises, may we see the tender mercies of our Lord.

Because of his great love for us, we are not consumed. His compassions never fail. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. (Lam. 3:22)

Comments

  1. My cousins and I went over that bridge two weeks ago while we were in the north woods on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our prayers are with the family and friends of this tradegy...We will be praying for you as you minister there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On looking at an atlas I realized we did not go over this bridge two weeks ago - - - we were on I-35E not I-35W.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies