Inspiring Yogurt Lid

My friend, Joyce, came up to me yesterday and said, "Pastor, I have something for you!"

She rummaged through her purse, and then pulled out an aluminum foil yogurt lid.

Now, I've had several people give things to me over the years (praying hands, old Bibles, and hymnals.) But, this was the FIRST time anybody had ever given me a yogurt lid.

"I thought of you when I ate my yogurt this morning! Look at what it says!"

There was an inspiring saying printed on that lid: "If life gives you limes, just rearrange the letters and return a smile!"

Comments

  1. It's all in the way you look at it! And yes, ispiration can come from places that we least expect. Thanks for the post!

    Paul @ www.ptlblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession