10. We need to sing more contemporary choruses.
9. Your alliteration and parallel construction of main points, as well as your solid biblical hermeneutic, made today's message memorable.
8. I would really love to teach the junior high Sunday school class.
7. You make way too many home and hospital calls. You need to spend more time with your family.
6. You don't need the board's approval; just do what you feel God would want for this church.
5. Your sermons could be a bit longer.
4. We're going to give you a 10 percent salary increase and an extra week of vacation.
3. Your children are so well-behaved.
2. Is it okay if we tithe more than 10 percent?
1. You're a much better preacher than that televangelist with the big hair.
(Swiped from Jim Watkins!)