Hayward Wesleyan Church Family,
As we continue on our journey through Ephesians, we will be focusing on 4:1-16 this Sunday,
You can read it here.
Here are a few questions to consider as you read the passage:
1. Note -- 3:1 says "prisoner OF the Lord" 4:1 says "prisoner FOR the Lord." What is the difference?
2. Look at the stack of "Ones" in verses 4-6. What do you observe?
3. What spiritual gifts are listed in verse 11? What is the purpose of these gifts (see verses 12-13?)
4. What does it mean to "speak the truth in love"? (v 15) Which is harder for you to speak?
5. What are the signs of spiritual maturity? (vv. 13-14)
6. How should we grow as a church? (vv. 14-16)
Songs we're doing this week include:
How Great Thou Art
How Great is Our God
Your Grace is Enough
Here I Am to Worship