Yesterday's Posts

I wrote both of yesterday's posts last Friday.

The Bammo post was in preparation for Sunday's sermon. "Bammo" is going into my Positively Speaking column in the Sawyer County Record this week. Normally, I stay away from being "preachy" in the column -- as it serves a different purpose than my sermons on Sunday.

However, I felt compelled to share this message of God's Powerful Word with a wider audience and pray that when the good folks of Hayward receive their newspapers on Thursday, that they will understand what I'm trying to say and that hearts will be infused with faith.

As I wrote about "Getting Up on Summer Mornings", I was lamenting the thought that I'd have to get up around 5:30 a.m. on Monday, my day off.

It was for a fun cause, however -- Cathy and I led a group of 23 Bible Quizzers to Valleyfair Amusement Park in Shakopee, MN. We came back around midnight red and slow-moving.

Now, this morning, God woke me up at 5:30 a.m. to spend some sweet time with Him in conversation before the busy day began. I'm so glad!! I love mornings. Bammo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession