Date 24


This past Wednesday, Cathy and I went to Eau Claire to the Fanny Hill Dinner Theater. This was date #24 of our 25 Aniversary Dates we've had this year. (for our 25th wedding aniversary)

After a chicken cordon bleu lunch, we were privileged to watch Forever Plaid, the tale of a young quartet, killed in a tragic accident, but given the opportunity to come back to earth and do "one more show." They sang a lot of oldies.

I nodded off in the first half. The music was excellent, but I was full, tired and comfortable. Sort of gave me some sympathy for the good folks at church on Sunday morning. After shaking myself awake, I glanced over at Cathy. She was nodding off too! The second half was much better, however, and kept us awake. (Diet Coke at intermission helped.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Cookies