Around the Clock Prayers

Hayward Wesleyan Church is literally praying around the clock during our Ablaze for God series! There are 168 hours in a week -- people have signed up for every hour -- except two on Saturday (1 and 4 pm) -- and we'll get those filled too! Just think -- at every hour of every day, someone is on prayer watch. Someone is lifting up our families, church, community, nation and world. Wow!!

The 24 -7 prayer will continue through the month of October! I am so happy to see my people rising up to the prayer challenge.

You can't go wrong by praying!! Things happen when people pray.

Psalm 16:8 says, "I have se the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession