Praise Gets You Airborne!

I was at O'Hare Airport in Chicago about a week ago, in a jet preparing for takeoff. As we taxied down the runway, I read these words in Knocked Down but not Out by Billy Joe Daugherty:

Praise is what gets you airborne. A lot of people are taxiing up and down the runway saying, "I'm a hopin' and a prayin'. You all pray with me." Get off the runway and get into praise: :Lord, I praise you. I thank you that you have redeemed me. You are going to make a way for me where there seems to be no way!" Suddenly, you are airborne and you are on your way!

I nudged the guy sitting next to me -- "Look at this! Look at this! Isn't that something!! We're taxiing down the runway and I'm reading this! Praise gets you airborne!"

Just as I was saying "praise gets you airborne" the jet lifted into the air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wesleyan Apostolic Succession

Financial Struggles Help Us Grow

The World Needs More Encouragers