Missional Shift or Drift?

A good, thought-provoking article in Christianity Today

Comments

Benjamin T. said…
Hi Rev. Wilson
I'm a former student/advisee of Edie Lewis who strongly recommended I get in touch with you (a year ago). I know this is a backwards way of contacting you, but its what came up when I googled your name. I work at the Black Coalition on AIDS in San Fran and really would love to chat with you about your work. I would be really appreciative if you wouldn't mind giving me a call.

My email is bhayes@bcoa.org. My cell is 415-670-0850, my work is 415-615-9945 ext 117. Feel free to email or call, whatever is more convenient for you.

Thank you!!
Ben Hayes

Popular posts from this blog

Wesleyan Apostolic Succession

Financial Struggles Help Us Grow

The World Needs More Encouragers