Saturday Musings

Cathy and the kids went to a Bible Quiz Invitational, and I was the one appointed to stay back home and take care of our new dog, Vin. Didn't mind having a day at home alone.

It snowed a few inches overnight, so Vin and I shovelled the driveway together. We're getting along great.

I ran a couple of errands, and did a few fix-it projects at the house. I spent a couple hours watching "All the King's Men" on TCM -- it was a good lesson on how power can corrupt.

It was a joy to discover that Tom Raven, a key leader of my youth group back in California, is now the head baseball coach for Trinity International University, in Deerfield, IL. It's been years since we've been in touch with each other. He's an awesome man of God, and it feels good to know that I had a part in mentoring him during his early years.

A kind friend called to tell me that a Youtube Post I put up on the blog (Stethoscope) had some inappropriate links at the end. Oops -- didn't catch that. I took it down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession