Something to Ponder

Good food for thought from Kimberly Smith, President of Make A Way Partners (a wonderful mission organization dedicated to eliminating human trafficking and modern day slavery):

The Upside of Selfishness in a Downturned Market


When I am in Sudan, I never find myself thinking about the stock market, 401ks, health insurance and so forth. But, then again, I don’t have access to newspapers or television reports that devote 24 hours a day monitoring those things and warning me that they are losing their value and I’d better not count on them. Instead, while in Sudan, I find myself concerned about whether or not the child next to me has enough to eat and drink to make it through the night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession