What Happened to Optimism?


Comments

  1. By simply asking that question, isn't one being pessimistic about the presence of optimism?

    Just askin' - - -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:34 AM

    I agree with Keetha, isn't Cal being pessimistic about the presence of optimism? He says,
    "One doesn't hear much of it from politicians and especially not from the media, which trades exclusively in gloom and doom." I am an avid reader and listener to news. I hear optimism each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:36 AM

    All I have to do to hear pessimism is go to my local church. This should be where optimism starts!
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:17 PM

    OPTIMISM-HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:15 PM

    I think the key to being optimistic is looking for the positives in each and every situation. Regardless of what is going on in the world around us the Bible tells that three things will remain - faith, hope and love (1 Corinthians 13). These three things are pretty optimistic things to hold on to I think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession