At minus 33 . . .
- my old faithful 1995 Yukon won't start.
- nostrils stick together when you breathe in
- school is cancelled, and children rejoice
- we're looking forward to a heat wave of zero
- if you toss boiling water in the air, it immediately turns into a cloud of ice crystals (see yesterday's posts about that)
- if you blow bubbles, they freeze up and roll around on the ground
- people still show up at the coffee shop
As I took our dog, Vin, out this morning to do his business, I spoke the same words to him that Jesus said to Judas: "What you are about to do, DO QUICKLY!"