Country Gospel Choir

Last evening, I had a blast with the 25 - 30 friends who showed up for our "Country Gospel Choir" rehearsal. Leading a music rehearsal is unfamilar territory to me, but we had a fantastic time together -- and at the end, did a couple of extra songs just for fun!

We have seven guitars, two ukeleles, bass, drums and fiddle -- and a partridge in a pear tree!

So, on Sunday mornin' we're doin': I'll Fly Away, Just Over in the Glory Land, Daddy Sang Bass, Peace in the Valley, Just a Closer Walk with Thee, Precious Lord, Take my Hand and Amazing Grace.

And all God's people said: "Yeee Haw and Hallilujah!"

Comments

  1. Are you trying to do all the gospel songs that exist on one Sunday?????

    I DO LOVE ME some southern gospel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:55 PM

    It was a great time last night, and I'm looking forward to Sunday morning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

Apostles and Earrings