Thank God it's Monday

Monday is my "Day Off" and I love it!

The whole week ramps up to Sunday -- with everything building towards the worship service. This weekend, I had a funeral and a wedding, on top of all my other duties and responsibilities. So, my Monday was extra sweet today! (Don't get me wrong. I love Sundays -- but it's nice to have the recharge day.)

I read a little -- wrote in my journal -- watched some talking heads on tv -- facebooked -- did some yard work -- planted flowers and jalapenos -- went to the store -- grilled pork chops for lunch -- took Luke and Wes to see the movie, "Up" -- and went fishing. (Caught some nice bass and a couple of less impressive fish.)

Comments

  1. Hmmmm - - - is writing in your journal important to you??? I'm just guessing from your very subtle little clue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue Schweickert9:18 PM

    I am impressed. More that I could get done in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve Gerich9:33 PM

    I went to see "UP" too. Lots of good stuff in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pastor Mark,
    I love the feeling of accomplishment too! Also, love your fish count! It's great.
    Hope your Tuesday is as good as your MOnday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If This Is Not A Place. . .

My Updated Ordination Succession